Friday, July 18, 2014

Who doesn’t like a fat cock? I know I do. That thick mushroom head gets
me wet almost instantly! And a guy who knows how to work his tongue on
my clit? Well, can we say I’m in heaven! My whole body tingles and I
just can't get enough. I think Dan knew my secret the way he pushed me
on the bed and dived right in. Rolling his tongue and grabbing my legs
so I couldn’t get away. I came in his mouth so hard! I thought I was
finished but he had much more in store for me. I sat on his face and
leaned down to stroke his cock and balls. (did I say how much I love a
thick cock head!) The way I licked, sucked and slurped on his cock you
would have thought I was in love! All while rotating my hips on his
tongue. He got behind me and started to spread my ass cheeks. I love the
way he start pumping my tight little pussy! It felt so good but we all
know what I wanted the most! For him to put that fat cock in my ass of
course! I'm such an anal phone sex lover! Fill my shitter with your cock
daddy! That head feels so damn good when he popped it in. His big manly
hands smacking my ass and calling me all kinds of dirty names, that's
exactly what I like! I couldn't have begged harder for Dan to give me a
creampie. I think I could use another one today...and you seem like the
purrfect candidate! Come get your fat cock sucked, fucked, and creampie
my little fuckhole please!

No comments:

Post a Comment