Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hey it's Emily. I'm a BIG incest girl! I have this fantasy that I don't tell many people that involves my daddy... I'm a very jealous girl, I'm even jealous of my own mom for hogging my dad all the time. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like if he divorced my mommy for good. I really don't like that bitch because she gets in between me and my daddy's fun, so I came up with a fib to tell daddy so he will divorce her... The idea is to tell him that I saw mommy cheating. She would try to defend herself but I would put on my innocent girl face and tell daddy it's the truth. I'm his little princess and she is not so of course he would believe me! He would be so angry with her he wouldn't want to see her face ever again... My mommy would be mad at me but she would get over it. Then I would have daddy all to myself. I would live alone with him and we would be able to do anything we wanted to. That would be my dream come true! I want so badly for this fantasy to be real for me and my daddy...I've already started coming up with the plans! but until I can make it happen I'll just practice with daddy's girl phone sex.  Won't you help me daddy? It's just you and me from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment