Friday, July 18, 2014

Edge Play Phone Sex with Sydney

After a busy day I decide to come home early. I walk in and put down my
bags and began to go upstairs. You wouldn’t believe who I caught
masturbating! My teenage son! He had his cock out, computer open,
pumping away. Now I’m not one of those moms who get all upset, yell and
say how nasty he is, I walked in and tried to help my boy. Of course he
was surprised, he just got caught but more surprised I didn’t break his
stuff. We talked a little about what his fantasies were and he told me
he loved to edge his cock so much and then hold out until the next day.
Kinky son I have huh? He loves edge play phone sex just as much as his
mommy. My rugrats are full of questions so he asked if it was good to
hold out and if I thought he should hold out even longer. Well,
Absolutely! I told him mommy would even help! Every day I come home he
could edge his cock for hours. And knowing boys and how undisciplined
they are, I told him he would have to wear a chastity device while I
wasn’t around. We could have tons of fun with this fetish of his. You
know mommy loves to be in control so why not be in control of when my
babyboy can cum. He wanted to cum but this was the beginning of a
blossoming relationship so no cummies for you today! I think I’m going
to have more fun than my son is, but the final release will be something
he’s never imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment