Friday, July 18, 2014

Daddy Phone Sex with Charlotte

 My daddy loves to take pictures of me naked.  This time he wanted to take some of me outside.  Not just outside our house but like in the country.  So daddy packed up his camera and took me out to the country where he found a wonderful spot.  After we got there daddy had me get naked, he said he wants to see my beautiful naked body.  My daddy says that he just likes to keep all the photos for himself, but I know better then that.  I know he shows all his coworkers.  Well daddy had me in all kinds of different spots taking pictures.  After he was done he came up to me and said that he wanted to try something new, that we have not done before.  I said sure daddy, you know I would do anything for you.  So he said Charlotte, I want to fuck you right here in the woods.  So I said sure daddy.  He put me on the dirty ground and started to lick my pussy and my ass.   It felt good and dirty, knowing that anyone could walk up and find us out here.  He pulled down his pants and had me suck his hard cock.  Daddy took some pictures of me sucking him in the woods.  He then bent me over a log and stuck his hard cock inside my tight pussy.  Daddy pounded me.  He got so loud I was afraid that someone might here him, but daddy kept going.  He thought is was so hot to fuck his daughter in the woods.  My pussy was dripping wet just having daddy fuck me in a different place.  It was so hot to me that I squirted all over daddy’s cock.  Right when I did that daddy got so excited that he released his load deep inside my pink pussy.  I sure hope that daddy does this again.  I love spending time with daddy.  I bet you want to be my daddy too, don't you? Try daddy phone sex with me today cus you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment