Friday, July 18, 2014

Mistress Phone Sex with Kollette

Hey Bitches where have you been? There are no excuses for your hiding.  You need to bring your sissy ass and pussy to me so I can show you who is in charge. I am always looking for sissies, sluts, and slaves. And right now you should be contributing to the 2014 girls Beach Trip. You know you deserve my punishment. You know you are not worthy of me. Your small penis is useless. I am a Goddess and you are dirt under my feet. Submit to me. I can give your life some meaning by allowing you to serve me. It's all you have. You are worthless otherwise with your tiny tool and your obsession with masturbating. Jerking your junk every chance you get. I will take control and own you. Lock you up so you can't jerk without permission. Your Pathetic little life will be mine. Cum on bitches you know you want too. Mistress Kollette is ready.
 
Yahoo IM: mistresskollette4you

No comments:

Post a Comment